Government Engineering College, Bharuch is one of eight New Government Engineering Colleges established in July-2004. It was foresight to get talented engineers in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering. The institute offers an outstanding learning environment. Faculties are dedicated to provide the students global business capabilities required for success. The learning experience will be influenced by the most recent developments in the field and delivered by experienced teachers and experts from the field.
The College offers following undergraduate programmes of four years (Eight semester) duration.
|1||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
The academic programmes are recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and college is affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat and Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. It is administrated by Education Department, Gujarat state.
The college campus covering about 10.67 acres is in the vicinity of prestigious education Institutes in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering. Other Institutions housed on the campus are Government Polytechnic.
- High quality technical education (TQM-Concept)
- Work Culture
- Human Values
- Our core values are commitment, quality and integrity
- To enhance learning facilities for students
- To establish new modern laboratories looking to present fast changes in technology
- To establish Institute-Institute interaction and Institute-Industry interaction
- To establish campus wide area network
- To endeavor to produce globally competent engineers
- To provide training & development opportunities to students and staff
To plan, develop, execute and monitor technical education programs, as per
- national and state level education policy and in tune with the needs of society and industry
- To endeavor for strong linkage with industry and professional bodies to provide quality services
To ensure that the technical education constantly matches the latest requirements of technology and industry and includes all-round personal development of engineering students including their social concerns so that the job placements would easy against world globalization threat
|Name||Government Engineering College, Bharuch|
|Year of Establishment||July 2004|
|Address||Near K J Polytechnic, Opp.- Govt. Guest House, Old National Highway-8, Bholav, BHARUCH.|
|Nearest Railway Station||Bharuch|
|Land Category||District Head Quarter|
|Funded||Fully State Government|